Financial Advisory Services
Our Financial Advisory Services
Info/Max Financial Advisory are independent Licensed Financial Advisors. We are not associated under contract to any banks, insurance companies or other financial institutions, and do not derive any commissions, referral fees or other such income from them in connection with our advice to you.
This means that our advice to you is objective and in our opinion, in your best interests.
For more details, including who we are and how we charge our fees etc., see our Financial Services Guide.
How we can help you
- Reviewing your current financial situation
- Identifying your financial needs and objectives to suit your family’s situation
- Developing a financial plan that will help you achieve these needs and objectives
- Reviewing your current superfund situation
- Setting up your own Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF)
- Rolling over funds from your existing superfund(s)
- arranging for you buy or sell financial products in your SMSF
- Providing basic class of product advice on deposit products and superannuation
- Providing an integrated accounting and advisory service, so our financial advice will complement seamlessly with our accounting, tax and Xero services
- Providing you, as your Fund’s Trustee, with ongoing advice
- Conducting periodic reviews to ensure you stay on track, or to update your plans
- Attending to the SMSF accounting, and liaising with the SMSF’s auditor.
We are Chartered Accountants offering integrated accounting and advisory services. We guarantee our work!
AFSL No: 488995